Tax Controversy & Litigation
We have significant experience in advising on cross border tax information requests from foreign tax authorities to the Irish tax authorities pursuant to Ireland's double tax treaties and EU Directives. We also advise with our Litigation group on tax disputes and tax litigation in the Irish and European courts under Irish and EU law, and on the making of protective claims to Irish Revenue to protect a taxpayer's rights under Irish and EU law.
Latest BVI News
- BVI & Cayman Islands Sanctions – Additional Reporting Obligations
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by IFLR1000 2019
- The Mergers & Acquisitions Law Review 12th Ed.: BVI
- BVI AEOI Update and Introduction of Country-by-Country Reporting
- BVI Companies: Urgent Action Required to Avoid Potential Strike Off
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.