Structured Finance & Securitisation
Our expertise across our tax and Finance teams enables us to advise on the establishment and structuring of Irish vehicles within the beneficial Irish "section 110" tax regime for a wide variety of financial transactions, such as securitisations, repackagings, bond issues, investment platforms and reinsurance vehicles.
Latest BVI News
- The Mergers & Acquisitions Law Review 11th Ed.: BVI
- Maples and Calder Hong Kong Recruitments Bolster Capabilities
- Maples and Calder Recruits Senior BVI Litigation Partner
- British Virgin Islands & Cayman Islands Companies: Breaking the Stereotype
- Group Statement from the Alliance of BVI Professional Services Businesses
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.