Structured Finance & Securitisation
Our expertise across our tax and Finance teams enables us to advise on the establishment and structuring of Irish vehicles within the beneficial Irish "section 110" tax regime for a wide variety of financial transactions, such as securitisations, repackagings, bond issues, investment platforms and reinsurance vehicles.
Latest BVI News
- BVI & Cayman Islands Sanctions – Additional Reporting Obligations
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by IFLR1000 2019
- The Mergers & Acquisitions Law Review 12th Ed.: BVI
- BVI AEOI Update and Introduction of Country-by-Country Reporting
- BVI Companies: Urgent Action Required to Avoid Potential Strike Off
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.