Our tax lawyers work with our Investment Funds group in establishing Irish regulated and non-regulated fund vehicles depending on the commercial and international tax objectives of the client. They advise on structuring Irish funds to facilitate double tax treaty access, organising Irish investment platforms for international investment managers and advising on the establishment of US life settlement funds.
Latest BVI News
- Maples and Calder Hong Kong Recruitments Bolster Capabilities
- Maples and Calder Recruits Senior BVI Litigation Partner
- British Virgin Islands & Cayman Islands Companies: Breaking the Stereotype
- Group Statement from the Alliance of BVI Professional Services Businesses
- Update on the British Virgin Islands
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.