Our Tax Group is based out of our Dublin office and advises international and Irish companies, financial institutions and investment funds on Irish and cross border corporate tax matters.
Ireland's long success as a location for investment funds, securitisation companies, aircraft leasing companies, international holding companies and foreign direct investment has been driven by its beneficial tax regimes and extensive double tax treaty network. Tax is central to Ireland's offerings to international business and our Tax Group works with clients to help them benefit from those offerings.
We have established relationships with leading international law firms and our team works closely with international counsel on cross border tax matters. We also work in tandem with lawyers across all the Maples practice areas to develop innovative and efficient solutions for our clients.
Latest BVI News
- Expanding Use of Segregated Portfolio Companies in the BVI
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by Legal 500 Caribbean 2019
- BVI & Cayman Islands Sanctions – Additional Reporting Obligations
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by IFLR1000 2019
- The Mergers & Acquisitions Law Review 12th Ed.: BVI
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.