Innovation with deep-rooted expertise
When you are planning to list, you need up-to-date, technically proficient and insightful legal advice delivered with speed and efficiency. Maples and Calder is an acknowledged leader in specialist listing services in the Cayman Islands and Ireland and is the leading listing agent for CLOs in both jurisdictions.
We can advise you on listings for a variety of funds, debt and derivative products. Our listing team advises on the admission of companies to AIM and provides a fully integrated service, from compliance and verification through to directors’ packs, registrar agreements and shareholder resolutions. Through our affiliate MaplesFS we can provide principal share registrar services (that is, the holding and maintaining of the principal register of members of a listed company in the Cayman Islands or the British Virgin Islands).
Our capabilities include listing services for:
- UCITS funds
- Non-UCITS funds
- Hedge funds
- Corporate and asset-backed debt and derivative products
At Maples and Calder, you will find an innovative, entrepreneurial practice. Recent achievements include:
- Pioneered the listing of Exchange Traded Funds on the Irish Stock Exchange to allow a faster route for funds to list on the London Stock Exchange
- Acted as listing coordinator for Exchange Traded Certificate programmes for dual listing on the Irish Stock Exchange with London and Frankfurt
- Advised on the listing of the first Cayman incorporated company on the Taiwan Stock Exchange
- Advised on the first ever listing of a BVI company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
In-house legal support ensures you benefit from streamlined and cost-effective processes. Our specialist team of partners and associates can support listing activity in convenient time zones from our offices in the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London and Singapore.