Luxembourg Funds Group
The Investment Funds team in our Luxembourg office advises clients on the full range of vehicles available under Luxembourg law: AIFs and AIFM, specialised investment funds (SIF), investment companies in risk capital (SICAR), securitisation vehicles (SV), UCITS and UCITS management companies as well as non-regulated SOPARFIs and other asset holding vehicles. In addition, the Investment Funds team advises on a wide range of regulatory considerations related to investment management.
- BVI & Cayman Islands Sanctions – Additional Reporting Obligations
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by IFLR1000 2019
- The Mergers & Acquisitions Law Review 12th Ed.: BVI
- BVI AEOI Update and Introduction of Country-by-Country Reporting
- BVI Companies: Urgent Action Required to Avoid Potential Strike Off
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.