Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead we work closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
However, the Luxembourg office of our affiliate MaplesFS provides formation, fiduciary and administration services to hedge funds.
Latest BVI News
- British Virgin Islands & Cayman Islands Companies: Breaking the Stereotype
- Group statement on the BVI from the Alliance of BVI Professional Services Businesses
- Update on the British Virgin Islands
- International Comparative Legal Guide Business Crime 2018: BVI
- Maples and Calder's BVI Office Remains Temporarily Closed
In 2014 we acted on 35% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.