Luxembourg Funds Group
The Investment Funds team in our Luxembourg office advises clients on the full range of vehicles available under Luxembourg law: AIFs and AIFM, specialised investment funds (SIF), investment companies in risk capital (SICAR), securitisation vehicles (SV), UCITS and UCITS management companies as well as non-regulated SOPARFIs and other asset holding vehicles. In addition, the Investment Funds team advises on a wide range of regulatory considerations related to investment management.
Latest BVI News
- Private Client International Comparative Legal Guide 2019: BVI
- Expanding Use of Segregated Portfolio Companies in the BVI
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by Legal 500 Caribbean 2019
- BVI & Cayman Islands Sanctions – Additional Reporting Obligations
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by IFLR1000 2019
In 2017 we acted on 37% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.