Maples' European offices form an integral part of our global network and are located in Dublin, Jersey and London. From these offices, we can provide you with a full range of British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Irish and Jersey legal advice and services in a time zone convenient to your European operations.
In addition, where appropriate, our European offices are able to draw on the expertise and services of our other offices throughout the world so as to provide you with global support for your business needs.
Our lawyers are leading experts in their fields, particularly asset finance, banking, capital markets, structured finance, corporate, investment funds, litigation and dispute resolution, tax and trusts. We combine technical excellence and local knowledge with a commercial awareness to ensure that we provide you with the highest quality legal advice in a timely and cost effective manner.
We also offer specialised fiduciary, fund administration, entity formation and management and trust and private client services through our affiliate, MaplesFS, from offices in Dublin, London, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
- The Insurance and Reinsurance Law Review, 6th Ed.:Cayman Islands
- BVI Micro Business Companies Act Comes into Force
- Securitisation Guide 2018: Cayman Islands
- Maples and Calder Wins Two Awards at the 10th Annual M&A Advisor Awards
- Cayman AEOI Portal Availability and Soft Extension to Reporting Deadline
- Maples Group Acts on Aircraft Securitisation for Sapphire Aviation Finance
- Maples Drives Largest Ever Cayman Islands Cross Border Restructuring
- Maples and Calder Advises Ocelot Partners Ltd on $425m IPO
- Maples Advises Chrysaor on its Acquisition of North Sea Assets
- Maples and Calder Advises Avolon on Sale to China's Bohai in $7.6bn Deal