Our Middle East practice is based in Dubai, from where it provides a full legal service in Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands law to many high-profile investment managers, banks and fund managers right across the region. As well as working in a convenient time zone, our Middle East practice brings in-depth local market and cultural knowledge to your business.
Complex Islamic finance transactions are an important part of our capability. We work with major corporations and law firms with interests throughout the Middle East, providing integrated services tailored to their individual needs.
Our award-winning Dubai office can provide an objective view on how best to optimise your business transactions. We can also offer you specialised fiduciary, fund administration, entity formation and management and trust and private client services through our affiliate, MaplesFS.
- Investment Entity AML Officers: Only Two Months Remain to Make Appointments
- Maples and Calder Top Ranked in Chambers High Net Worth
- CIMA FAQs for Funds: Deadline Approaching for Designation of Fund AML Officers
- Alternative Investment Funds Guide 2018: Cayman Islands
- Alternative Investment Funds Guide 2018: British Virgin Islands
Industry recognition includes the following awards:
- 2011 IFLR Middle East - Project finance deal of the year
- 2011 IFLR Middle East - Debt and equity-linked deal of the year
- 2011 EuroWeek Award - Islamic Finance Deal of the Year
- 2011 Islamic Finance News - Offshore Firm of the Year
- 2011 Islamic Finance News - Deal of the Year
- 2011 Islamic Finance News - Sukuk Deal of the Year
- 2011 Islamic Finance News - Turkey Deal of the Year
- 2011 Islamic Finance News - UK Deal of the Year