Tax Controversy & Litigation
We have significant experience in advising on cross border tax information requests from foreign tax authorities to the Irish tax authorities pursuant to Ireland's double tax treaties and EU Directives. We also advise with our Litigation group on tax disputes and tax litigation in the Irish and European courts under Irish and EU law, and on the making of protective claims to Irish Revenue to protect a taxpayer's rights under Irish and EU law.
Latest BVI News
- Group statement on the BVI from the Alliance of BVI Professional Services Businesses
- Update on the British Virgin Islands
- International Comparative Legal Guide Business Crime 2018: BVI
- Maples and Calder's BVI Office Remains Temporarily Closed
- Maples and Calder Expands Process Agency Services from London
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.