Our Tax Group is based out of our Dublin office and advises international and Irish companies, financial institutions and investment funds on Irish and cross border corporate tax matters.
Ireland's long success as a location for investment funds, securitisation companies, aircraft leasing companies, international holding companies and foreign direct investment has been driven by its beneficial tax regimes and extensive double tax treaty network. Tax is central to Ireland's offerings to international business and our Tax Group works with clients to help them benefit from those offerings.
We have established relationships with leading international law firms and our team works closely with international counsel on cross border tax matters. We also work in tandem with lawyers across all the Maples practice areas to develop innovative and efficient solutions for our clients.
Latest BVI News
- British Virgin Islands & Cayman Islands Companies: Breaking the Stereotype
- Group statement on the BVI from the Alliance of BVI Professional Services Businesses
- Update on the British Virgin Islands
- International Comparative Legal Guide Business Crime 2018: BVI
- Maples and Calder's BVI Office Remains Temporarily Closed
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.