Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- BVIFARS Reopened and Updated CRS Reportable Jurisdictions List Published
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by Chambers Global 2018
- Ireland – A Leading Location for Holding and Managing Intellectual Property
- Maples Group Attends MIPIM 2018
- Disposing of British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands Shares by Will
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.