Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead we work closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
However, the Luxembourg office of our affiliate MaplesFS provides formation, fiduciary and administration services to hedge funds.
Latest BVI News
- The Arbitration Review of the Americas 2018: British Virgin Islands
- The Mergers & Acquisitions Law Review 11th Ed.: BVI
- Maples and Calder Hong Kong Recruitments Bolster Capabilities
- Maples and Calder Recruits Senior BVI Litigation Partner
- British Virgin Islands & Cayman Islands Companies: Breaking the Stereotype
In 2014 we acted on 35% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.