Our finance team has extensive experience in advising financial institutions, private equity houses and corporates on many types of domestic and cross border banking transactions. These comprise loan and other funding arrangements governed by British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Irish, Jersey or Luxembourg law, including property financing, project finance and general corporate lending.
In addition, a large component of our banking practice comprises advising both lenders and borrowers on British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Irish, Jersey or Luxembourg counterparty issues as well as providing opinions covering due incorporation/ establishment, capacity authorisation, enforceability and enforcement of security interests.
Latest BVI News
- Expanding Use of Segregated Portfolio Companies in the BVI
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by Legal 500 Caribbean 2019
- BVI & Cayman Islands Sanctions – Additional Reporting Obligations
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by IFLR1000 2019
- The Mergers & Acquisitions Law Review 12th Ed.: BVI
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.