Our finance team has extensive experience in advising financial institutions, private equity houses and corporates on many types of domestic and cross border banking transactions. These comprise loan and other funding arrangements governed by Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands law, including property financing, project finance and general corporate lending.
In addition, a large component of our banking practice comprises advising both lenders and borrowers on Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands counterparty issues as well as providing opinions covering due incorporation/ establishment, capacity authorisation, enforceability and enforcement of security interests.
Latest BVI News
- British Virgin Islands & Cayman Islands Companies: Breaking the Stereotype
- Group statement on the BVI from the Alliance of BVI Professional Services Businesses
- Update on the British Virgin Islands
- International Comparative Legal Guide Business Crime 2018: BVI
- Maples and Calder's BVI Office Remains Temporarily Closed
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.