Tax Controversy & Litigation
We have significant experience in advising on cross border tax information requests from foreign tax authorities to the Irish tax authorities pursuant to Ireland's double tax treaties and EU Directives. We also advise with our Litigation group on tax disputes and tax litigation in the Irish and European courts under Irish and EU law, and on the making of protective claims to Irish Revenue to protect a taxpayer's rights under Irish and EU law.
- Cayman Islands Stock Exchange Listing Rules 2017 Revision
- International and Irish Tax Update - March 2017
- Irish Real Estate Funds – Tax Changes
- Irish Fund Managers now eligible for Chinese RQFII Licence
- Who Are Your Beneficial Owners?
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2017
- Alternative Lending Structures in Ireland: Credit Funds and Loan Origination
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.