Tax Controversy & Litigation
We have significant experience in advising on cross border tax information requests from foreign tax authorities to the Irish tax authorities pursuant to Ireland's double tax treaties and EU Directives. We also advise with our Litigation group on tax disputes and tax litigation in the Irish and European courts under Irish and EU law, and on the making of protective claims to Irish Revenue to protect a taxpayer's rights under Irish and EU law.
- International and Irish Tax Update - June 2018
- New Irish Revenue Guidance on Section 110 Companies
- Chambers Global Practice Guide to Corporate Tax 2018
- The Irish Finance Act 2017 – Changes and Consultations
- Ireland – A Leading Location for Holding and Managing Intellectual Property
- The Irish Finance Act 2017 – Key Changes for Irish Corporates
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2018
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.