Tax Controversy & Litigation
We have significant experience in advising on cross border tax information requests from foreign tax authorities to the Irish tax authorities pursuant to Ireland's double tax treaties and EU Directives. We also advise with our Litigation group on tax disputes and tax litigation in the Irish and European courts under Irish and EU law, and on the making of protective claims to Irish Revenue to protect a taxpayer's rights under Irish and EU law.
- Ireland Must Lead the Way in International Tax Best Practice
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2019
- European Regulation Survey: The Impact of Brexit and BEPS
- Irish Government Budget 2019 - "at the heart of the EU and open to the world"
- The Lending and Secured Finance Review, 4th Edition - Ireland Chapter
- International and Irish Tax Update - June 2018
- New Irish Revenue Guidance on Section 110 Companies
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.