Tax Controversy & Litigation
We have significant experience in advising on cross border tax information requests from foreign tax authorities to the Irish tax authorities pursuant to Ireland's double tax treaties and EU Directives. We also advise with our Litigation group on tax disputes and tax litigation in the Irish and European courts under Irish and EU law, and on the making of protective claims to Irish Revenue to protect a taxpayer's rights under Irish and EU law.
- Chambers Global Practice Guide to Corporate Tax 2018
- The Irish Finance Act 2017 – Changes and Consultations
- Ireland – A Leading Location for Holding and Managing Intellectual Property
- The Irish Finance Act 2017 – Key Changes for Irish Corporates
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2018
- Ireland's International Tax Strategy and Budget 2018
- Budget 2018 - Stamp Duty Increase on Commercial Property Grabs the Headlines
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.