Structured Finance & Securitisation
Our expertise across our tax and Finance teams enables us to advise on the establishment and structuring of Irish vehicles within the beneficial Irish "section 110" tax regime for a wide variety of financial transactions, such as securitisations, repackagings, bond issues, investment platforms and reinsurance vehicles.
- Ireland Must Lead the Way in International Tax Best Practice
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2019
- European Regulation Survey: The Impact of Brexit and BEPS
- Irish Government Budget 2019 - "at the heart of the EU and open to the world"
- The Lending and Secured Finance Review, 4th Edition - Ireland Chapter
- International and Irish Tax Update - June 2018
- New Irish Revenue Guidance on Section 110 Companies
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.