Structured Finance & Securitisation
Our expertise across our tax and Finance teams enables us to advise on the establishment and structuring of Irish vehicles within the beneficial Irish "section 110" tax regime for a wide variety of financial transactions, such as securitisations, repackagings, bond issues, investment platforms and reinsurance vehicles.
- The Irish Finance Act 2017 – Changes and Consultations
- Ireland – A Leading Location for Holding and Managing Intellectual Property
- The Irish Finance Act 2017 – Key Changes for Irish Corporates
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2018
- Ireland's International Tax Strategy and Budget 2018
- Budget 2018 - Stamp Duty Increase on Commercial Property Grabs the Headlines
- The MLI’s Impact on Alternative Investment Funds
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.