Structured Finance & Securitisation
Our expertise across our tax and Finance teams enables us to advise on the establishment and structuring of Irish vehicles within the beneficial Irish "section 110" tax regime for a wide variety of financial transactions, such as securitisations, repackagings, bond issues, investment platforms and reinsurance vehicles.
- The MLI’s Impact on Alternative Investment Funds
- Capital Markets Update – Ireland
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q2 | April - June 2017
- Equivalent Measures Exemption for Funds: Dispensing with Tax Residence Form
- Over 60 Countries Sign up to Revolutionary OECD Multilateral Instrument
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Lending and Secured Finance 2017
- Cayman Islands Stock Exchange Listing Rules 2017 Revision
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.