Our tax lawyers work with our Investment Funds group in establishing Irish regulated and non-regulated fund vehicles depending on the commercial and international tax objectives of the client. They advise on structuring Irish funds to facilitate double tax treaty access, organising Irish investment platforms for international investment managers and advising on the establishment of US life settlement funds.
- Ireland's International Tax Strategy and Budget 2018
- Budget 2018 - Stamp Duty Increase on Commercial Property Grabs the Headlines
- The MLI’s Impact on Alternative Investment Funds
- Capital Markets Update – Ireland
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q2 | April - June 2017
- Equivalent Measures Exemption for Funds: Dispensing with Tax Residence Form
- Over 60 Countries Sign up to Revolutionary OECD Multilateral Instrument
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.