Our tax lawyers work with our Investment Funds group in establishing Irish regulated and non-regulated fund vehicles depending on the commercial and international tax objectives of the client. They advise on structuring Irish funds to facilitate double tax treaty access, organising Irish investment platforms for international investment managers and advising on the establishment of US life settlement funds.
- International and Irish Tax Update - March 2017
- Irish Real Estate Funds – Tax Changes
- Irish Fund Managers now eligible for Chinese RQFII Licence
- Who Are Your Beneficial Owners?
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2017
- Alternative Lending Structures in Ireland: Credit Funds and Loan Origination
- Finance Bill 2016 – Section 110 Companies and Irish Property Loans
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.