Our tax lawyers work with our Investment Funds group in establishing Irish regulated and non-regulated fund vehicles depending on the commercial and international tax objectives of the client. They advise on structuring Irish funds to facilitate double tax treaty access, organising Irish investment platforms for international investment managers and advising on the establishment of US life settlement funds.
- Ireland Must Lead the Way in International Tax Best Practice
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2019
- European Regulation Survey: The Impact of Brexit and BEPS
- Irish Government Budget 2019 - "at the heart of the EU and open to the world"
- The Lending and Secured Finance Review, 4th Edition - Ireland Chapter
- International and Irish Tax Update - June 2018
- New Irish Revenue Guidance on Section 110 Companies
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.