Foreign Direct Investment
Together with our Corporate and MaplesFS, we advise US and international clients on the establishment of trading operations in Ireland to benefit from the low Irish 12.5% corporation tax rate. We also advise on ongoing tax strategy for the Irish operations, including accessing Irish R&D tax credits and IP depreciation allowances.
- Cayman Islands Stock Exchange Listing Rules 2017 Revision
- International and Irish Tax Update - March 2017
- Irish Real Estate Funds – Tax Changes
- Irish Fund Managers now eligible for Chinese RQFII Licence
- Who Are Your Beneficial Owners?
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2017
- Alternative Lending Structures in Ireland: Credit Funds and Loan Origination
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.