Foreign Direct Investment
Together with our Corporate and MaplesFS, we advise US and international clients on the establishment of trading operations in Ireland to benefit from the low Irish 12.5% corporation tax rate. We also advise on ongoing tax strategy for the Irish operations, including accessing Irish R&D tax credits and IP depreciation allowances.
- The Hedge Fund Journal: The Impact of BEPS on Tax Treaty Relief for Alternative Funds
- Ireland Must Lead the Way in International Tax Best Practice
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2019
- European Regulation Survey: The Impact of Brexit and BEPS
- Irish Government Budget 2019 - "at the heart of the EU and open to the world"
- The Lending and Secured Finance Review, 4th Edition - Ireland Chapter
- International and Irish Tax Update - June 2018
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.