Foreign Direct Investment
Together with our Corporate and MaplesFS, we advise US and international clients on the establishment of trading operations in Ireland to benefit from the low Irish 12.5% corporation tax rate. We also advise on ongoing tax strategy for the Irish operations, including accessing Irish R&D tax credits and IP depreciation allowances.
- Irish Government Budget 2019 - "at the heart of the EU and open to the world"
- The Lending and Secured Finance Review, 4th Edition - Ireland Chapter
- International and Irish Tax Update - June 2018
- New Irish Revenue Guidance on Section 110 Companies
- Chambers Global Practice Guide to Corporate Tax 2018
- The Irish Finance Act 2017 – Changes and Consultations
- Ireland – A Leading Location for Holding and Managing Intellectual Property
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.