Foreign Direct Investment
Together with our Corporate and MaplesFS, we advise US and international clients on the establishment of trading operations in Ireland to benefit from the low Irish 12.5% corporation tax rate. We also advise on ongoing tax strategy for the Irish operations, including accessing Irish R&D tax credits and IP depreciation allowances.
- The MLI’s Impact on Alternative Investment Funds
- Capital Markets Update – Ireland
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q2 | April - June 2017
- Equivalent Measures Exemption for Funds: Dispensing with Tax Residence Form
- Over 60 Countries Sign up to Revolutionary OECD Multilateral Instrument
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Lending and Secured Finance 2017
- Cayman Islands Stock Exchange Listing Rules 2017 Revision
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.