Together with our Corporate team, we advise clients on the Irish tax aspects of corporate transactions. We advise on the structuring of sales of Irish companies and the negotiation of the tax aspects of the sale documentation, corporate reorganisations and equity placings and IPOs.
- International and Irish Tax Update - June 2018
- New Irish Revenue Guidance on Section 110 Companies
- Chambers Global Practice Guide to Corporate Tax 2018
- The Irish Finance Act 2017 – Changes and Consultations
- Ireland – A Leading Location for Holding and Managing Intellectual Property
- The Irish Finance Act 2017 – Key Changes for Irish Corporates
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2018
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.