Together with our Corporate team, we advise clients on the Irish tax aspects of corporate transactions. We advise on the structuring of sales of Irish companies and the negotiation of the tax aspects of the sale documentation, corporate reorganisations and equity placings and IPOs.
- Over 60 Countries Sign up to Revolutionary OECD Multilateral Instrument
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Lending and Secured Finance 2017
- Cayman Islands Stock Exchange Listing Rules 2017 Revision
- International and Irish Tax Update - March 2017
- Irish Real Estate Funds – Tax Changes
- Irish Fund Managers now eligible for Chinese RQFII Licence
- Who Are Your Beneficial Owners?
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.