Together with our Corporate team, we advise clients on the Irish tax aspects of corporate transactions. We advise on the structuring of sales of Irish companies and the negotiation of the tax aspects of the sale documentation, corporate reorganisations and equity placings and IPOs.
- Ireland Must Lead the Way in International Tax Best Practice
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2019
- European Regulation Survey: The Impact of Brexit and BEPS
- Irish Government Budget 2019 - "at the heart of the EU and open to the world"
- The Lending and Secured Finance Review, 4th Edition - Ireland Chapter
- International and Irish Tax Update - June 2018
- New Irish Revenue Guidance on Section 110 Companies
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.