Structuring international solutions for our clients
Our Tax Group is based out of our Dublin office and advises international and Irish companies, financial institutions and investment funds on Irish and cross border corporate tax matters.
Ireland's long success as a location for investment funds, securitisation companies, aircraft leasing companies, international holding companies and foreign direct investment has been driven by its beneficial tax regimes and extensive double tax treaty network. Tax is central to Ireland's offerings to international business and our Tax Group works with clients to help them benefit from those offerings.
We have established relationships with leading international law firms and our team works closely with international counsel on cross border tax matters. We also work in tandem with lawyers across all the Maples practice areas to develop innovative and efficient solutions for our clients.
- The Hedge Fund Journal: The Impact of BEPS on Tax Treaty Relief for Alternative Funds
- Ireland Must Lead the Way in International Tax Best Practice
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2019
- European Regulation Survey: The Impact of Brexit and BEPS
- Irish Government Budget 2019 - "at the heart of the EU and open to the world"
- The Lending and Secured Finance Review, 4th Edition - Ireland Chapter
- International and Irish Tax Update - June 2018
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.