Structuring international solutions for our clients
Our Tax Group is based out of our Dublin office and advises international and Irish companies, financial institutions and investment funds on Irish and cross border corporate tax matters.
Ireland's long success as a location for investment funds, securitisation companies, aircraft leasing companies, international holding companies and foreign direct investment has been driven by its beneficial tax regimes and extensive double tax treaty network. Tax is central to Ireland's offerings to international business and our Tax Group works with clients to help them benefit from those offerings.
We have established relationships with leading international law firms and our team works closely with international counsel on cross border tax matters. We also work in tandem with lawyers across all the Maples practice areas to develop innovative and efficient solutions for our clients.
- The MLI’s Impact on Alternative Investment Funds
- Capital Markets Update – Ireland
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q2 | April - June 2017
- Equivalent Measures Exemption for Funds: Dispensing with Tax Residence Form
- Over 60 Countries Sign up to Revolutionary OECD Multilateral Instrument
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Lending and Secured Finance 2017
- Cayman Islands Stock Exchange Listing Rules 2017 Revision
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.