Structuring international solutions for our clients
Our Tax Group is based out of our Dublin office and advises international and Irish companies, financial institutions and investment funds on Irish and cross border corporate tax matters.
Ireland's long success as a location for investment funds, securitisation companies, aircraft leasing companies, international holding companies and foreign direct investment has been driven by its beneficial tax regimes and extensive double tax treaty network. Tax is central to Ireland's offerings to international business and our Tax Group works with clients to help them benefit from those offerings.
We have established relationships with leading international law firms and our team works closely with international counsel on cross border tax matters. We also work in tandem with lawyers across all the Maples practice areas to develop innovative and efficient solutions for our clients.
- International and Irish Tax Update - June 2018
- New Irish Revenue Guidance on Section 110 Companies
- Chambers Global Practice Guide to Corporate Tax 2018
- The Irish Finance Act 2017 – Changes and Consultations
- Ireland – A Leading Location for Holding and Managing Intellectual Property
- The Irish Finance Act 2017 – Key Changes for Irish Corporates
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2018
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.