Cayman Islands - Property & Construction
In the Cayman Islands our real estate and development team advises on the development of properties, residential land, strata title, commercial building, shopping centres, golf courses and hotels. Our clients include multi-national corporations with extensive real estate holdings, privately-held property developers, hoteliers and international financiers.
Our team has advised on several of the most significant and complex real estate projects. In addition our Construction team has an in-depth understanding of and extensive experience in all aspects of construction and infrastructure projects.
Our services include:
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Contract Negotiation and Preparation
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Building and Construction
- Property Development
- Property Management and Maintenance
- Property Issues for Government
- Property Due Diligence
- Strata Titling / Land Division
- Environmental Issues
- Stamp Duty
- Property Support for Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Joint Ventures
- Property Financing
- Waterfront Developments
We have a strong record of providing client focused, strategic and practical advice in all areas of Commercial Property Law.