Restructuring and Workouts
Our Irish Finance practice is one of the leading restructuring advisers in Ireland. Our team has acted on the largest restructurings in recent years and are one of the main advisors to Ireland's National Asset Management Agency (NAMA).
We also advise the specialist restructuring groups of the main Irish banks, corporate borrowers, international lenders and domestic and international investors in Irish debt.
Our Cayman Islands finance team is also highly experienced in advising issuers and investment banks on restructuring and amendments to structured product transactions, in particular CDOs. Our ability to work closely with our colleagues in our litigation and insolvency and corporate restructuring groups enables us to provide the necessary transactional expertise to analyse and advise on the Cayman Islands law aspects of any such proposal whether consensual or contentious.
We have also worked on a number of high profile restructurings of assets located within the Cayman Islands, including high value real estate
- Cryptoassets as an Alternative Investment Class for Cayman Islands Alternative Investment Funds
- Maples and Calder Ranked as Top Irish Funds Legal Adviser
- The Future is Bright for Jersey Funds
- CIMA Issues Amendments to the AML Guidance Notes
- Ireland Implements 4MLD: Key Changes for Investment Funds
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by Legal 500 Caribbean 2019
- Duke Magazine - Interview with Johan Terblanche and Majorie Allo
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.