Luxembourg Funds Group
The Investment Funds team in our Luxembourg office advises clients on the full range of vehicles available under Luxembourg law: AIFs and AIFM, specialised investment funds (SIF), investment companies in risk capital (SICAR), securitisation vehicles (SV), UCITS and UCITS management companies as well as non-regulated SOPARFIs and other asset holding vehicles. In addition, the Investment Funds team advises on a wide range of regulatory considerations related to investment management.
- CIMA Issues Amendments to the AML Guidance Notes
- Ireland Implements 4MLD: Key Changes for Investment Funds
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by Legal 500 Caribbean 2019
- Duke Magazine - Interview with Johan Terblanche and Majorie Allo
- Japan's Increasing Attraction to Alternative Investments
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by IFLR1000 2019
- The Asset Management Review 7 Ed. Cayman Islands
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.