Luxembourg Funds Group
The Investment Funds team in our Luxembourg office advises clients on the full range of vehicles available under Luxembourg law: AIFs and AIFM, specialised investment funds (SIF), investment companies in risk capital (SICAR), securitisation vehicles (SV), UCITS and UCITS management companies as well as non-regulated SOPARFIs and other asset holding vehicles. In addition, the Investment Funds team advises on a wide range of regulatory considerations related to investment management.
- Structural Enhancements to Irish Funds – ICAV and the Investment Limited Partnership 2.0
- Global Registration Services – Market Update Q2 and Q3 2018
- Marketing of UCITS and AIFs in the UK Post Brexit
- Improvements to Central Bank of Ireland Review Process for UCITS and RIAIFs
- CIMA Notice: AML Officer Deadline Extensions
- Exchange Traded Funds - CBI Feedback Statement to Discussion Paper 6
- Maples and Calder Launches Legal Service Offering in Jersey
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.