Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- BVI AEOI Update: CRS Reporting Deadline Further Extended
- The MLI’s Impact on Alternative Investment Funds
- MiFID II: ESMA Clears a Path for a Simple Form of Identified Target Market for UCITS
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q2 | April - June 2017
- CBI AML Enforcement on the Increase
- Equivalent Measures Exemption for Funds: Dispensing with Tax Residence Form
- Cayman Islands & BVI AEOI Update: Extended Reporting Deadlines
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.