Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- Master Fund Reporting – AIFMD (NPPR) Annex IV
- Cayman Investment Funds in Europe
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q4 | October - December 2016
- Global Registration Services - Market Update, Q4 2016
- New EMIR Collateral Rules for Non-Cleared OTC Derivatives: Impact for Funds
- The Beneficial Ownership Regulations 2016: Implications for Funds
- Irish Real Estate Funds – Tax Changes
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.