Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- New EU Securitisation Regulation: Impact for Investment Funds
- Cayman Islands Country-By-Country Reporting Regulations Issued
- CBI Issues Statement on EMIR Variation Margin Requirement for FX Forwards
- Maples and Calder Retain Position as Ireland's Number One Funds Adviser
- Cayman Islands Revises Aspects of the Beneficial Ownership Register Regime
- Maples and Calder Extends Irish Legal Offering to London
- Cayman Islands & BVI AEOI Update: Q4 2017
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.