Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- New AML Regulations: Application to Insurance & Unregulated Investment Entities
- The Asset Management Review 6th Ed.: Cayman Islands
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q3 | July - September 2017
- Global Registration Services – Market Update, Q3 2017
- GDPR and the Funds Industry – What you Need to Know
- Cayman AEOI Update: Portal Backlog Advisory
- Cayman AEOI Update: Portal Closure Date
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.