Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- Cayman AEOI Update: Portal Backlog Advisory
- Cayman AEOI Update: Portal Closure Date
- Global Registration Services – Market Update, Q2 2017
- BVI AEOI Update: CRS Reporting Deadline Further Extended
- The MLI’s Impact on Alternative Investment Funds
- MiFID II: ESMA Clears a Path for a Simple Form of Identified Target Market for UCITS
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q2 | April - June 2017
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.