Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- LQIAIF 2.0 – Scope of Permitted Lending Activity Widened
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q1 | January - March 2017
- Establishing a MiFID Entity in Ireland
- Cayman Islands Introduces Beneficial Ownership Register Regime
- Maples Secures Top Ranks with Chambers and Partners
- CP86 – The Designated Email Address
- Step Journal: Flexibility Un-limited
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.