Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- Cayman Investment Funds in Europe
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q4 | October - December 2016
- Global Registration Services - Market Update, Q4 2016
- New EMIR Collateral Rules for Non-Cleared OTC Derivatives: Impact for Funds
- The Beneficial Ownership Regulations 2016: Implications for Funds
- Irish Real Estate Funds – Tax Changes
- CP86 Concludes as CBI Resets Governance Framework for Irish Fund Boards
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.