Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- Investment Entity AML Officers: Only Two Months Remain to Make Appointments
- CIMA FAQs for Funds: Deadline Approaching for Designation of Fund AML Officers
- Cayman Islands Regulatory Developments – Is your Fund Compliant?
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q2 | April – June 2018
- Alternative Investment Funds Guide 2018: Cayman Islands
- Alternative Investment Funds Guide 2018: British Virgin Islands
- CIMA Requires AML Audits of SIBL Excluded Persons
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.