Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- UCITS and AIFMD Update: Cross-Border Fund Distribution Proposals
- Considerations for Canadian Managers Operating Non-Canadian Funds
- BVIFARS Reopened and Updated CRS Reportable Jurisdictions List Published
- Cayman CRS: Updated Lists of Participating and Reportable Jurisdictions
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by Chambers Global 2018
- Cayman Islands Country-By-Country Reporting: Preparation for Portal Launch
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q4 | October - December 2017
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.