Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- Cayman AEOI Update: Deadline Extension and Updated Self-Certification Forms
- BVI Financial Account Reporting System – Now Ready for Reporting CRS
- Irish Funds Trends
- Maples and Calder Lawyer Recognised Among Leading Women in Hedge Funds
- BVI Introduces Beneficial Ownership Reporting Requirements
- Irish Investment Funds - Requirements to Make Accounts Publicly Available
- Alternative Investment Funds Guide 2017: British Virgin Islands
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.