Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead we work closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
However, the Luxembourg office of our affiliate MaplesFS provides formation, fiduciary and administration services to hedge funds.
- UCITS and AIFMD Update: Cross-Border Fund Distribution Proposals
- Cayman Islands AML Procedure Requirements
- Considerations for Canadian Managers Operating Non-Canadian Funds
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q4 | October - December 2017
- CBI Issues Statement on EMIR Variation Margin Requirement for FX Forwards
- The Asset Management Review 6th Ed.: Cayman Islands
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q3 | July - September 2017
In 2017 we acted on 37% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.