Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead we work closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
However, the Luxembourg office of our affiliate MaplesFS provides formation, fiduciary and administration services to hedge funds.
- MiFID II: ESMA Clears a Path for a Simple Form of Identified Target Market for UCITS
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q2 | April - June 2017
- CBI AML Enforcement on the Increase
- Equivalent Measures Exemption for Funds: Dispensing with Tax Residence Form
- ESMA Brexit Opinions – Investment Management
- MMFR: Introducing a New EU Framework for Money Market Funds
- Irish Funds Trends
In 2014 we acted on 35% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.