Luxembourg Funds Group
The Investment Funds team in our Luxembourg office advises clients on the full range of vehicles available under Luxembourg law: AIFs and AIFM, specialised investment funds (SIF), investment companies in risk capital (SICAR), securitisation vehicles (SV), UCITS and UCITS management companies as well as non-regulated SOPARFIs and other asset holding vehicles. In addition, the Investment Funds team advises on a wide range of regulatory considerations related to investment management.
- Marketing of UCITS and AIFs in the UK Post Brexit
- Improvements to Central Bank of Ireland Review Process for UCITS and RIAIFs
- Exchange Traded Funds - CBI Feedback Statement to Discussion Paper 6
- Sale of EU27 Funds in the UK Post Brexit
- Investment Entity AML Officers: Only Two Months Remain to Make Appointments
- CIMA FAQs for Funds: Deadline Approaching for Designation of Fund AML Officers
- Cayman Islands Regulatory Developments – Is your Fund Compliant?
In 2017 we acted on 37% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.