Luxembourg Funds Group
The Investment Funds team in our Luxembourg office advises clients on the full range of vehicles available under Luxembourg law: AIFs and AIFM, specialised investment funds (SIF), investment companies in risk capital (SICAR), securitisation vehicles (SV), UCITS and UCITS management companies as well as non-regulated SOPARFIs and other asset holding vehicles. In addition, the Investment Funds team advises on a wide range of regulatory considerations related to investment management.
- Ireland Implements 4MLD: Key Changes for Investment Funds
- The Asset Management Review 7 Ed. Cayman Islands
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q3 | July – September 2018
- Impact of the Securitisation Regulation on UCITS Funds
- Marketing of UCITS and AIFs in the UK Post Brexit
- Improvements to Central Bank of Ireland Review Process for UCITS and RIAIFs
- Exchange Traded Funds - CBI Feedback Statement to Discussion Paper 6
In 2017 we acted on 37% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.