Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead we work closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
However, the Luxembourg office of our affiliate MaplesFS provides formation, fiduciary and administration services to hedge funds.
- Investment Entity AML Officers: Only Two Months Remain to Make Appointments
- CIMA FAQs for Funds: Deadline Approaching for Designation of Fund AML Officers
- Cayman Islands Regulatory Developments – Is your Fund Compliant?
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q2 | April – June 2018
- CIMA Requires AML Audits of SIBL Excluded Persons
- CP120: CBI Consults on Corporate Governance Requirements for Investment Firms
- ESG in Investment Funds
In 2017 we acted on 37% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.