Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead we work closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
However, the Luxembourg office of our affiliate MaplesFS provides formation, fiduciary and administration services to hedge funds.
- Irish Funds Trends
- Maples and Calder Lawyer Recognised Among Leading Women in Hedge Funds
- Irish Investment Funds - Requirements to Make Accounts Publicly Available
- ESMA Issues Brexit Focused Opinion
- LQIAIF 2.0 – Scope of Permitted Lending Activity Widened
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q1 | January - March 2017
- Establishing a MiFID Entity in Ireland
In 2014 we acted on 35% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.