Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead we work closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
However, the Luxembourg office of our affiliate MaplesFS provides formation, fiduciary and administration services to hedge funds.
- CBI Issues Statement on EMIR Variation Margin Requirement for FX Forwards
- The Asset Management Review 6th Ed.: Cayman Islands
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q3 | July - September 2017
- Global Registration Services – Market Update, Q3 2017
- GDPR and the Funds Industry – What you Need to Know
- MiFID II: ESMA Clears a Path for a Simple Form of Identified Target Market for UCITS
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q2 | April - June 2017
In 2014 we acted on 35% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.