Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead we work closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
However, the Luxembourg office of our affiliate MaplesFS provides formation, fiduciary and administration services to hedge funds.
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q1 | January - March 2017
- Establishing a MiFID Entity in Ireland
- CP86 – The Designated Email Address
- Master Fund Reporting – AIFMD (NPPR) Annex IV
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q4 | October - December 2016
- New EMIR Collateral Rules for Non-Cleared OTC Derivatives: Impact for Funds
- The Beneficial Ownership Regulations 2016: Implications for Funds
In 2014 we acted on 35% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.