Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead we work closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
However, the Luxembourg office of our affiliate MaplesFS provides formation, fiduciary and administration services to hedge funds.
- ESG in Investment Funds
- Irish Funds Trends 2013-2017
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q1 | January – March 2018
- Increasing Clarity on Cayman Islands AML Obligations
- Global Registration Services - Market Update Q4 2017 and Q1 2018
- UCITS and AIFMD Update: Cross-Border Fund Distribution Proposals
- Cayman Islands AML Procedure Requirements
In 2017 we acted on 37% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.