Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead we work closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
However, the Luxembourg office of our affiliate MaplesFS provides formation, fiduciary and administration services to hedge funds.
- CP86 Concludes as CBI Resets Governance Framework for Irish Fund Boards
- Irish Fund Managers now eligible for Chinese RQFII Licence
- Irish Funds Market Update 2016
- Maples and Calder Ranked Number 1 for Irish Funds
- Madoff Litigation: UCITS Investor Rights and Depositary Liability
- New CBI Cyber Security Guidance for Irish Funds & Financial Service Providers
- ICAV Set to Retain its Popularity
In 2014 we acted on 35% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.