Whether you are looking for an onshore or offshore hedge fund product, we have the relevant expertise to assist you through our global groups - our Cayman Islands Funds Group, our Irish Funds Group, our British Virgin Islands Funds Group and our Luxembourg Funds Group.
The 31 December 2015 comparison figures below show our coverage of the key funds jurisdictions.
Our hedge funds practice acts for:
- 3 out of the 5 largest private equity managers in the world ranked by five year fundraising;
- 5 out of the 10 largest North American hedge funds launched in 2011;
- 9 out of the 16 largest European hedge funds launched in 2011;
- 8 out of the 10 largest hedge managers in the world ranked by AUM;
- 9 out of the 10 largest European hedge fund managers ranked by AUM; and
- 10 of the leading investment fund platforms
We value the strong relationships we have developed with our clients. We believe that the best results are achieved by creating teams within a group structure so that our lawyers and MaplesFS professionals can work closely together to provide a comprehensive range of legal, fiduciary and administration services
We predominantly advise in conjunction with leading onshore hedge fund counsel in the relevant jurisdictions, and our experience as offshore counsel for hedge funds is second to none.
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q4 | October - December 2016
- New EMIR Collateral Rules for Non-Cleared OTC Derivatives: Impact for Funds
- The Beneficial Ownership Regulations 2016: Implications for Funds
- CP86 Concludes as CBI Resets Governance Framework for Irish Fund Boards
- Irish Fund Managers now eligible for Chinese RQFII Licence
- Irish Funds Market Update 2016
- Maples and Calder Ranked Number 1 for Irish Funds
In 2014 we acted on 35% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.