Whether you are looking for an onshore or offshore hedge fund product, we have the relevant expertise to assist you through our global groups - our Cayman Islands Funds Group, our Irish Funds Group, our British Virgin Islands Funds Group and our Luxembourg Funds Group.
The 31 December 2017 comparison figures below show our coverage of the key funds jurisdictions.
Our hedge funds practice acts for:
- six out of the top 10 world's largest single managers ranked by assets under management;
- three out of the five largest hedge fund launches in 2017, according to HFM Week;
- 16 out of the 20 largest European Hedge Fund Managers, ranked by assets under management; and
- eight out of the 10 largest European hedge funds launched in 2017, according to HFM Week
We value the strong relationships we have developed with our clients. We believe that the best results are achieved by creating teams within a group structure so that our lawyers and MaplesFS professionals can work closely together to provide a comprehensive range of legal, fiduciary and administration services
We predominantly advise in conjunction with leading onshore hedge fund counsel in the relevant jurisdictions, and our experience as offshore counsel for hedge funds is second to none.
- Ireland Implements 4MLD: Key Changes for Investment Funds
- The Asset Management Review 7 Ed. Cayman Islands
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q3 | July – September 2018
- Impact of the Securitisation Regulation on UCITS Funds
- Marketing of UCITS and AIFs in the UK Post Brexit
- Improvements to Central Bank of Ireland Review Process for UCITS and RIAIFs
- Exchange Traded Funds - CBI Feedback Statement to Discussion Paper 6
In 2017 we acted on 37% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.