Restructuring and Workouts
Our Irish Finance practice is one of the leading restructuring advisers in Ireland. Our team has acted on the largest restructurings in recent years and are one of the main advisors to Ireland's National Asset Management Agency (NAMA).
We also advise the specialist restructuring groups of the main Irish banks, corporate borrowers, international lenders and domestic and international investors in Irish debt.
Our Cayman Islands finance team is also highly experienced in advising issuers and investment banks on restructuring and amendments to structured product transactions, in particular CDOs. Our ability to work closely with our colleagues in our litigation and insolvency and corporate restructuring groups enables us to provide the necessary transactional expertise to analyse and advise on the Cayman Islands law aspects of any such proposal whether consensual or contentious.
We have also worked on a number of high profile restructurings of assets located within the Cayman Islands, including high value real estate
- Maples and Calder Advises Avolon on US$10bn Acquisition
- Alternative A Insolvency Remedy Adopted by Ireland
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Lending and Secured Finance 2017
- Lending & Secured Finance Guide 2017: Cayman Islands
- Lending & Secured Finance Guide 2017: BVI
- Cayman Islands Stock Exchange Listing Rules 2017 Revision
- Cayman Enterprise City Launches Aviation Services Park
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.