Our global derivatives team advises swap dealers, prime brokers and other financial institutions on issues of netting and collateral in relation to the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc (ISDA) and repo/securities lending agreements.
The team also advises on issues such as capacity, authorisation and enforceability against specific counterparties.
We currently provide the Cayman Islands legal opinions to ISDA, the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (fka the Bond Market Association), the International Capital Market Association, the Bundesverband Deutscher Banken (Federal Association of German Banks), the Futures and Options Association, the Foreign Exchange Committee and the British Bankers' Association.
- Maples and Calder Launches Legal Service Offering in Jersey
- The Domino Effect of Regulatory Breaches
- The Lending and Secured Finance Review, 4th Edition - Ireland Chapter
- Ireland Reminder – Credit Reporting Obligations
- Irish Court of Appeal Rules on Default Interest and Loan Enforcement Issues
- Investment Entity AML Officers: Only Two Months Remain to Make Appointments
- The Use of Cayman Islands Structures in Islamic Finance
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.