Our global derivatives team advises swap dealers, prime brokers and other financial institutions on issues of netting and collateral in relation to the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc (ISDA) and repo/securities lending agreements.
The team also advises on issues such as capacity, authorisation and enforceability against specific counterparties.
We currently provide the Cayman Islands legal opinions to ISDA, the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (fka the Bond Market Association), the International Capital Market Association, the Bundesverband Deutscher Banken (Federal Association of German Banks), the Futures and Options Association, the Foreign Exchange Committee and the British Bankers' Association.
- Cayman Islands Stock Exchange: The Impact of the European Market Abuse
- Money Market Reform Measures: Why Cayman may be the Best Fit
- Cayman LLCs: One Year Old and Boldly Striding Forward
- Cayman Maintains a Private Equity Pre-eminence
- Cayman Islands AOC: Principal Place of Business Requirements through CEC
- Irish Loan Sales – Proposed New Law to Regulate Loan Owners
- BVIFARS Reopened and Updated CRS Reportable Jurisdictions List Published
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.