Our global derivatives team advises swap dealers, prime brokers and other financial institutions on issues of netting and collateral in relation to the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc (ISDA) and repo/securities lending agreements.
The team also advises on issues such as capacity, authorisation and enforceability against specific counterparties.
We currently provide the Cayman Islands legal opinions to ISDA, the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (fka the Bond Market Association), the International Capital Market Association, the Bundesverband Deutscher Banken (Federal Association of German Banks), the Futures and Options Association, the Foreign Exchange Committee and the British Bankers' Association.
- Risk Retention Survey 2018: Insights from US CLO Managers
- Finance Dublin Deals of the Year Awards 2018
- Cayman Islands Launches Country-by-Country Portal
- Captive Review ILS Report 2018
- New Filing Obligations for Foreign Unlimited Undertakings with Irish Branches
- Maples Group Acts on Aircraft Securitisation for Sapphire Aviation Finance
- EETCs: A Viable Financing Option for US and Non-US Airlines Alike?
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.