Our global derivatives team advises swap dealers, prime brokers and other financial institutions on issues of netting and collateral in relation to the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc (ISDA) and repo/securities lending agreements.
The team also advises on issues such as capacity, authorisation and enforceability against specific counterparties.
We currently provide the Cayman Islands legal opinions to ISDA, the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (fka the Bond Market Association), the International Capital Market Association, the Bundesverband Deutscher Banken (Federal Association of German Banks), the Futures and Options Association, the Foreign Exchange Committee and the British Bankers' Association.
- The Lending and Secured Finance Review, 3rd Edition - Ireland Chapter
- The Aviation Law Review, 5th Ed.: Cayman Islands
- Cayman AEOI Update: Portal Backlog Advisory
- The CLOser - September 2017
- Cayman AEOI Update: Portal Closure Date
- BVI AEOI Update: CRS Reporting Deadline Further Extended
- Cayman Islands & BVI AEOI Update: Extended Reporting Deadlines
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.