A number of our lawyers, with capital markets experience from major international law firms have expertise in all areas of capital markets work, both secured and unsecured.
Typically, we will be advising where the issue documentation is governed by English or New York law but the issuer is a British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Irish or Jersey vehicle. We also advise on transactions where the relevant debt instruments are governed by British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Irish or Jersey law.
Many of our lawyers in this practice area also cover listing of debt instruments and structured finance (see these separate practice areas), in particular where the funding is provided through English or New York governed debt instruments.
Equity capital markets, including IPOs and secondary offerings are covered by the firm’s corporate practice.
- The Use of Cayman Islands Structures in Islamic Finance
- Maples Advises First Aviation Company to Enter Maritime & Aviation City
- Central Bank of Ireland's Annual Report
- Securitisation Guide 2018: Cayman Islands
- Minister Announces Bill on House Repossession
- Cayman AEOI Portal Availability and Soft Extension to Reporting Deadline
- Risk Retention Survey 2018: Insights from US CLO Managers
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.