A number of our lawyers, with capital markets experience from major international law firms have expertise in all areas of capital markets work, both secured and unsecured.
Typically, we will be advising where the issue documentation is governed by English or New York law but the issuer is a British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Irish or Jersey vehicle. We also advise on transactions where the relevant debt instruments are governed by British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Irish or Jersey law.
Many of our lawyers in this practice area also cover listing of debt instruments and structured finance (see these separate practice areas), in particular where the funding is provided through English or New York governed debt instruments.
Equity capital markets, including IPOs and secondary offerings are covered by the firm’s corporate practice.
- Risk Retention Survey 2018: Insights from US CLO Managers
- Finance Dublin Deals of the Year Awards 2018
- Cayman Islands Launches Country-by-Country Portal
- Captive Review ILS Report 2018
- New Filing Obligations for Foreign Unlimited Undertakings with Irish Branches
- Maples Group Acts on Aircraft Securitisation for Sapphire Aviation Finance
- EETCs: A Viable Financing Option for US and Non-US Airlines Alike?
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.