Our finance team has extensive experience in advising financial institutions, private equity houses and corporates on many types of domestic and cross border banking transactions. These comprise loan and other funding arrangements governed by Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands law, including property financing, project finance and general corporate lending.
In addition, a large component of our banking practice comprises advising both lenders and borrowers on Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands counterparty issues as well as providing opinions covering due incorporation/ establishment, capacity authorisation, enforceability and enforcement of security interests.
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Aviation Law 2018, 6th Edition
- The International Capital Markets Review, 7th Edition
- Islamic Finance News: Annual Guide 2018
- Cayman Islands Country-By-Country Reporting Regulations Issued
- Maples Group Advises Aergen on US$579.8 Million ABS
- Maples Advises on Debut Aircraft Bond Transaction
- Cayman Islands Revises Aspects of the Beneficial Ownership Register Regime
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.