Our finance team has extensive experience in advising financial institutions, private equity houses and corporates on many types of domestic and cross border banking transactions. These comprise loan and other funding arrangements governed by Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands law, including property financing, project finance and general corporate lending.
In addition, a large component of our banking practice comprises advising both lenders and borrowers on Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands counterparty issues as well as providing opinions covering due incorporation/ establishment, capacity authorisation, enforceability and enforcement of security interests.
- Cayman AEOI Update: Deadline Extension and Updated Self-Certification Forms
- BVI Financial Account Reporting System – Now Ready for Reporting CRS
- BVI Introduces Beneficial Ownership Reporting Requirements
- Cayman Islands Introduces Limited Liability Partnership Vehicle
- EU Cross-Border Insolvency and Rescue – EU Insolvency Regulation
- BVI AEOI Update – CRS Deadlines and BVIFARS Opening
- Maples and Calder Advises Avolon on US$10bn Acquisition
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.