Our finance team has extensive experience in advising financial institutions, private equity houses and corporates on many types of domestic and cross border banking transactions. These comprise loan and other funding arrangements governed by Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands law, including property financing, project finance and general corporate lending.
In addition, a large component of our banking practice comprises advising both lenders and borrowers on Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands counterparty issues as well as providing opinions covering due incorporation/ establishment, capacity authorisation, enforceability and enforcement of security interests.
- Lending & Secured Finance Guide 2017: Cayman Islands
- Cayman Islands Stock Exchange Listing Rules 2017 Revision
- Cayman Enterprise City Launches Aviation Services Park
- Cayman Islands Introduces Beneficial Ownership Register Regime
- Maples Secures Top Ranks with Chambers and Partners
- Step Journal: Flexibility Un-limited
- Maples Group Assists MJX Asset Management on First New-Issue CLO of 2017
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.
- 2012Banking Law Firm of the Year - Ireland