Our finance team has extensive experience in advising financial institutions, private equity houses and corporates on many types of domestic and cross border banking transactions. These comprise loan and other funding arrangements governed by Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands law, including property financing, project finance and general corporate lending.
In addition, a large component of our banking practice comprises advising both lenders and borrowers on Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands counterparty issues as well as providing opinions covering due incorporation/ establishment, capacity authorisation, enforceability and enforcement of security interests.
- Cayman Islands Stock Exchange: The Impact of the European Market Abuse
- Money Market Reform Measures: Why Cayman may be the Best Fit
- Cayman LLCs: One Year Old and Boldly Striding Forward
- Cayman Maintains a Private Equity Pre-eminence
- Cayman Islands AOC: Principal Place of Business Requirements through CEC
- Irish Loan Sales – Proposed New Law to Regulate Loan Owners
- BVIFARS Reopened and Updated CRS Reportable Jurisdictions List Published
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.