Our finance team has extensive experience in advising financial institutions, private equity houses and corporates on many types of domestic and cross border banking transactions. These comprise loan and other funding arrangements governed by Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands law, including property financing, project finance and general corporate lending.
In addition, a large component of our banking practice comprises advising both lenders and borrowers on Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands counterparty issues as well as providing opinions covering due incorporation/ establishment, capacity authorisation, enforceability and enforcement of security interests.
- The Lending and Secured Finance Review, 3rd Edition - Ireland Chapter
- The Aviation Law Review, 5th Ed.: Cayman Islands
- Cayman AEOI Update: Portal Backlog Advisory
- The CLOser - September 2017
- Cayman AEOI Update: Portal Closure Date
- BVI AEOI Update: CRS Reporting Deadline Further Extended
- Cayman Islands & BVI AEOI Update: Extended Reporting Deadlines
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.