Our asset finance team is particularly experienced in the utilisation of special purpose vehicles (both on and off balance sheet) in asset financing structures. We are one of very few firms with expertise in asset financing in the Cayman Islands, Ireland and the British Virgin Islands.
We have acted on numerous export credit agency supported transactions as well as commercial bank deals. Our team has unique experience in utilising Cayman vehicles and making them tax resident in Ireland, enhancing the security of structures and enabling access to the Irish tax treaty network. Our Dublin and Cayman Islands offices have extensive experience in Cape Town Convention matters relating to aircraft and associated filings on the Cape Town international registry.
In addition, we deal with registration of aircraft and security interests over private aircraft and corporate jets in the Cayman Islands as well as registration of vessels in Cayman and the British Virgin Islands.
- The International Capital Markets Review, 6th Edition, Ireland
- Cayman Islands FATCA and CRS Update – December 2016
- Bank Liability for Misleading Marketing Materials
- Debt Capital Markets in the Cayman Islands: Regulatory Overview
- Equity Capital Markets in the Cayman Islands: Regulatory Overview
- Risk Retention Survey of US CLO Managers – Part II
- Who Are Your Beneficial Owners?
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.
- 2014Best Financial Institutional Bond
- 2012Aviation Law Firm of the Year - Ireland
- 2012Equity Deal of the Year
- 2010Deal of the Year: Europe
- 2010Deal of the Year: DP Financing
- 2010Deal of the Year: Regional Aircraft
- 2009Debt Equity Deal of the Year, Americas
- 2008Best Corporate Bond