Our asset finance team is particularly experienced in the utilisation of special purpose vehicles (both on and off balance sheet) in asset financing structures. We are one of very few firms with expertise in asset financing in the Cayman Islands, Ireland and the British Virgin Islands.
We have acted on numerous export credit agency supported transactions as well as commercial bank deals. Our team has unique experience in utilising Cayman vehicles and making them tax resident in Ireland, enhancing the security of structures and enabling access to the Irish tax treaty network. Our Dublin and Cayman Islands offices have extensive experience in Cape Town Convention matters relating to aircraft and associated filings on the Cape Town international registry.
In addition, we deal with registration of aircraft and security interests over private aircraft and corporate jets in the Cayman Islands as well as registration of vessels in Cayman and the British Virgin Islands.
- The Lending and Secured Finance Review, 3rd Edition - Ireland Chapter
- The Aviation Law Review, 5th Ed.: Cayman Islands
- Cayman AEOI Update: Portal Backlog Advisory
- The CLOser - September 2017
- Cayman AEOI Update: Portal Closure Date
- BVI AEOI Update: CRS Reporting Deadline Further Extended
- Cayman Islands & BVI AEOI Update: Extended Reporting Deadlines
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.