Our asset finance team is particularly experienced in the utilisation of special purpose vehicles (both on and off balance sheet) in asset financing structures. We are one of very few firms with expertise in asset financing in the Cayman Islands, Ireland and the British Virgin Islands.
We have acted on numerous export credit agency supported transactions as well as commercial bank deals. Our team has unique experience in utilising Cayman vehicles and making them tax resident in Ireland, enhancing the security of structures and enabling access to the Irish tax treaty network. Our Dublin and Cayman Islands offices have extensive experience in Cape Town Convention matters relating to aircraft and associated filings on the Cape Town international registry.
In addition, we deal with registration of aircraft and security interests over private aircraft and corporate jets in the Cayman Islands as well as registration of vessels in Cayman and the British Virgin Islands.
- Irish Loan Sales – Proposed New Law to Regulate Loan Owners
- BVIFARS Reopened and Updated CRS Reportable Jurisdictions List Published
- Banking Officer Responsibility
- The CLOser - February 2018
- Cayman CRS: Updated Lists of Participating and Reportable Jurisdictions
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by Chambers Global 2018
- Cayman Islands Country-By-Country Reporting: Preparation for Portal Launch
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.