Our asset finance team is particularly experienced in the utilisation of special purpose vehicles (both on and off balance sheet) in asset financing structures. We are one of very few firms with expertise in asset financing in the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
We have acted on numerous export credit agency supported transactions as well as commercial bank deals. Our team has unique experience in utilising Cayman vehicles and making them tax resident in Ireland, enhancing the security of structures and enabling access to the Irish tax treaty network. Our Dublin and Cayman Islands offices have extensive experience in Cape Town Convention matters relating to aircraft and associated filings on the Cape Town international registry.
In addition, we deal with registration of aircraft and security interests over private aircraft and corporate jets in the Cayman Islands and Luxembourg as well as registration of vessels in the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands and Luxembourg.
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by IFLR1000 2019
- Jersey Bursary Scheme
- BVI AEOI Update and Introduction of Country-by-Country Reporting
- The Aviation Law Review, 6th Ed.: Cayman Islands
- CIMA Notice: AML Officer Deadline Extensions
- Maples and Calder Launches Legal Service Offering in Jersey
- The Domino Effect of Regulatory Breaches
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.