Our asset finance team is particularly experienced in the utilisation of special purpose vehicles (both on and off balance sheet) in asset financing structures. We are one of very few firms with expertise in asset financing in the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Ireland and Jersey.
We have acted on numerous export credit agency supported transactions as well as commercial bank deals. Our team has unique experience in utilising Cayman vehicles and making them tax resident in Ireland, enhancing the security of structures and enabling access to the Irish tax treaty network. Our Dublin and Cayman Islands offices have extensive experience in Cape Town Convention matters relating to aircraft and associated filings on the Cape Town international registry.
In addition, we deal with registration of aircraft and security interests over private aircraft and corporate jets in the Cayman Islands as well as registration of vessels in Cayman and the British Virgin Islands.
- Risk Retention Survey 2018: Insights from US CLO Managers
- Finance Dublin Deals of the Year Awards 2018
- Cayman Islands Launches Country-by-Country Portal
- Captive Review ILS Report 2018
- New Filing Obligations for Foreign Unlimited Undertakings with Irish Branches
- Maples Group Acts on Aircraft Securitisation for Sapphire Aviation Finance
- EETCs: A Viable Financing Option for US and Non-US Airlines Alike?
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.