Acquisition and Leveraged Financing
Our acquisition and leveraged finance team is highly experienced in advising on structures involving Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands entities. In particular we advise on issues relating to taking security over assets, including shares, limited partnership interests and other forms of equity interests issued by Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands vehicles.
In Ireland we advise on mainstream corporate leveraged financing on bank and borrower side, with particular expertise in syndicated multi-creditor structures, and construction financings.
We have strong links with virtually all of the major US and UK law firms who lead on private equity and hedge fund leveraged finance transactions. On the lending side we have excellent relationships with most of the investment and commercial banks that provide finance in this area.
In addition, due in part to the strength of our leading investment funds team and our team based approach, the global finance team has a powerful borrower-side practice where we act for both private equity and hedge funds.
- The CLOser - February 2018
- Cayman CRS: Updated Lists of Participating and Reportable Jurisdictions
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by Chambers Global 2018
- Cayman Islands Country-By-Country Reporting: Preparation for Portal Launch
- Maples Group Attends MIPIM 2018
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Aviation Law 2018, 6th Edition
- The International Capital Markets Review, 7th Edition
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.