Acquisition and Leveraged Financing
Our acquisition and leveraged finance team is highly experienced in advising on structures involving British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Irish or Jersey entities. In particular we advise on issues relating to taking security over assets, including shares, limited partnership interests and other forms of equity interests issued by British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Irish or Jersey vehicles.
In Ireland we advise on mainstream corporate leveraged financing on bank and borrower side, with particular expertise in syndicated multi-creditor structures, and construction financings.
We have strong links with virtually all of the major US and UK law firms who lead on private equity and hedge fund leveraged finance transactions. On the lending side we have excellent relationships with most of the investment and commercial banks that provide finance in this area.
In addition, due in part to the strength of our leading investment funds team and our team based approach, the global finance team has a powerful borrower-side practice where we act for both private equity and hedge funds.
- Ireland Reminder – Credit Reporting Obligations
- Irish Court of Appeal Rules on Default Interest and Loan Enforcement Issues
- Investment Entity AML Officers: Only Two Months Remain to Make Appointments
- The Use of Cayman Islands Structures in Islamic Finance
- Maples Advises First Aviation Company to Enter Maritime & Aviation City
- Central Bank of Ireland's Annual Report
- Securitisation Guide 2018: Cayman Islands
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.