Acquisition and Leveraged Financing
Our acquisition and leveraged finance team is highly experienced in advising on structures involving British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Irish, Jersey or Luxembourg entities. In particular we advise on issues relating to taking security over assets, including shares, limited partnership interests and other forms of equity interests issued by British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Irish, Jersey or Luxembourg vehicles.
In Ireland we advise on mainstream corporate leveraged financing on bank and borrower side, with particular expertise in syndicated multi-creditor structures, and construction financings.
We have strong links with virtually all of the major US and UK law firms who lead on private equity and hedge fund leveraged finance transactions. On the lending side we have excellent relationships with most of the investment and commercial banks that provide finance in this area.
In addition, due in part to the strength of our leading investment funds team and our team based approach, the global finance team has a powerful borrower-side practice where we act for both private equity and hedge funds.
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by Legal 500 Caribbean 2019
- Maples and Calder Given Top Tier Rankings by IFLR1000 2019
- Jersey Bursary Scheme
- BVI AEOI Update and Introduction of Country-by-Country Reporting
- The Aviation Law Review, 6th Ed.: Cayman Islands
- CIMA Notice: AML Officer Deadline Extensions
- Maples and Calder Launches Legal Service Offering in Jersey
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.