How to Apply
Applications are now closed for our 2016 trainee solicitor programme. All applicants will be notified on the outcome of their application no later than Thursday 3 November 2016. Should you have any queries please contact email@example.com.
Trainees rotate through our practice groups which include Corporate, Finance, Funds, Litigation, Property and Tax. Each year two of our trainees complete an overseas rotation in either our Hong Kong or Cayman Islands offices as part of their training programme with us.
Applications for Articles of Clerkship are considered annually in March. All applications, together with supporting documentation, must be received by 30 March.
Applicants for Articles of Clerkship should have achieved a minimum upper second class degree (or equivalent qualification), together with a Distinction at the Professional Practice Course (Cayman) or Legal Practice Course (UK), as the case may be. Applicants meeting those minimum standards are invited to submit:
- their CV;
- certified copies of their academic and professional qualifications and transcripts;
- two references from non-family members who have known them for a period of at least three years and can attest to their good character;
- certified copies of their Cayman Islands Passport and birth certificate;
- a letter from the Department of Immigration confirming Caymanian Status;
- current Police Clearance Certificate's issued by the relevant authorities in their current jurisdiction of residence and their permanent jurisdiction of residence; and
- any other supporting documents they deem relevant.