Tax Controversy & Litigation
We have significant experience in advising on cross border tax information requests from foreign tax authorities to the Irish tax authorities pursuant to Ireland's double tax treaties and EU Directives. We also advise with our Litigation group on tax disputes and tax litigation in the Irish and European courts under Irish and EU law, and on the making of protective claims to Irish Revenue to protect a taxpayer's rights under Irish and EU law.
- Irish SPVs Holding Irish Property Assets
- Inheritance Tax Changes for BVI Companies Holding UK Residential Property
- Ireland as a Base for High Net Worth Individuals
- Location of Executives in Ireland – Personal Tax Implications and Incentives
- International and Irish Tax Update - July 2016
- Ireland's New Knowledge Development Box
- International and Irish Tax Update - March 2016
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.