Structured Finance & Securitisation
Our expertise across our tax and Finance teams enables us to advise on the establishment and structuring of Irish vehicles within the beneficial Irish "section 110" tax regime for a wide variety of financial transactions, such as securitisations, repackagings, bond issues, investment platforms and reinsurance vehicles.
- Irish SPVs Holding Irish Property Assets
- Inheritance Tax Changes for BVI Companies Holding UK Residential Property
- Ireland as a Base for High Net Worth Individuals
- Location of Executives in Ireland – Personal Tax Implications and Incentives
- International and Irish Tax Update - July 2016
- Ireland's New Knowledge Development Box
- International and Irish Tax Update - March 2016
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.