Structured Finance & Securitisation
Our expertise across our tax and Finance teams enables us to advise on the establishment and structuring of Irish vehicles within the beneficial Irish "section 110" tax regime for a wide variety of financial transactions, such as securitisations, repackagings, bond issues, investment platforms and reinsurance vehicles.
- Alternative Lending Structures in Ireland: Credit Funds and Loan Origination
- Finance Bill 2016 – Section 110 Companies and Irish Property Loans
- Finance Bill 2016 – Changes to Property Fund Taxation
- Irish Budget 2017: The Key Implications for International and Irish Business
- Taxation of Irish Property – Changing Times
- Irish SPVs Holding Irish Property Assets
- Inheritance Tax Changes for BVI Companies Holding UK Residential Property
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.