Our tax lawyers work with our Investment Funds group in establishing Irish regulated and non-regulated fund vehicles depending on the commercial and international tax objectives of the client. They advise on structuring Irish funds to facilitate double tax treaty access, organising Irish investment platforms for international investment managers and advising on the establishment of US life settlement funds.
- Finance Bill 2016 – Section 110 Companies and Irish Property Loans
- Finance Bill 2016 – Changes to Property Fund Taxation
- Irish Budget 2017: The Key Implications for International and Irish Business
- Taxation of Irish Property – Changing Times
- Irish SPVs Holding Irish Property Assets
- Inheritance Tax Changes for BVI Companies Holding UK Residential Property
- Ireland as a Base for High Net Worth Individuals
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.