Our tax lawyers work with our Investment Funds group in establishing Irish regulated and non-regulated fund vehicles depending on the commercial and international tax objectives of the client. They advise on structuring Irish funds to facilitate double tax treaty access, organising Irish investment platforms for international investment managers and advising on the establishment of US life settlement funds.
- Irish SPVs Holding Irish Property Assets
- Inheritance Tax Changes for BVI Companies Holding UK Residential Property
- Ireland as a Base for High Net Worth Individuals
- Location of Executives in Ireland – Personal Tax Implications and Incentives
- International and Irish Tax Update - July 2016
- Ireland's New Knowledge Development Box
- International and Irish Tax Update - March 2016
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.