Together with our Corporate team, we advise clients on the Irish tax aspects of corporate transactions. We advise on the structuring of sales of Irish companies and the negotiation of the tax aspects of the sale documentation, corporate reorganisations and equity placings and IPOs.
- Who Are Your Beneficial Owners?
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2017
- Alternative Lending Structures in Ireland: Credit Funds and Loan Origination
- Finance Bill 2016 – Section 110 Companies and Irish Property Loans
- Finance Bill 2016 – Changes to Property Fund Taxation
- Irish Budget 2017: The Key Implications for International and Irish Business
- Taxation of Irish Property – Changing Times
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.