Aviation and Asset Financing
We work with our Finance team in the aviation and asset financing field, including as regards structuring the ownership or LILO (lease in/lease out) of aircraft or other machinery through Irish companies, and advising as regards double tax treaty access for the leasing of aircraft.
- Who Are Your Beneficial Owners?
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Tax 2017
- Alternative Lending Structures in Ireland: Credit Funds and Loan Origination
- Finance Bill 2016 – Section 110 Companies and Irish Property Loans
- Finance Bill 2016 – Changes to Property Fund Taxation
- Irish Budget 2017: The Key Implications for International and Irish Business
- Taxation of Irish Property – Changing Times
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.