Structuring international solutions for our clients
Our Tax Group is based out of our Dublin office and advises international and Irish companies, financial institutions and investment funds on Irish and cross border corporate tax matters.
Ireland's long success as a location for investment funds, securitisation companies, aircraft leasing companies, international holding companies and foreign direct investment has been driven by its beneficial tax regimes and extensive double tax treaty network. Tax is central to Ireland's offerings to international business and our Tax Group works with clients to help them benefit from those offerings.
We have established relationships with leading international law firms and our team works closely with international counsel on cross border tax matters. We also work in tandem with lawyers across all the Maples practice areas to develop innovative and efficient solutions for our clients.
- Irish SPVs Holding Irish Property Assets
- Inheritance Tax Changes for BVI Companies Holding UK Residential Property
- Ireland as a Base for High Net Worth Individuals
- Location of Executives in Ireland – Personal Tax Implications and Incentives
- International and Irish Tax Update - July 2016
- Ireland's New Knowledge Development Box
- International and Irish Tax Update - March 2016
A pragmatic and responsive team that understands the practical, commercial issues. It is a partner-led service.