Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- Irish Real Estate Funds – Tax Changes
- CP86 Concludes as CBI Resets Governance Framework for Irish Fund Boards
- Irish Fund Managers now eligible for Chinese RQFII Licence
- Irish Funds Market Update 2016
- AIFMD Consistent Regimes for the Cayman Islands
- Cayman Islands FATCA and CRS Update – December 2016
- Maples and Calder Ranked Number 1 for Irish Funds
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.