Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead working closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
- BVI Guidance Notes on the Common Reporting Standard Issued
- Cayman ELPs and LLCs: Key Considerations on Lending to Investment Funds
- Irish Funds Trends
- Irish SPVs Holding Irish Property Assets
- British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands Added to the Italian Whitelist
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q2 | April - June 2016
- Cayman FATCA Notification & Reporting Deadlines Extended to September 2016
Our unparalleled overview of the funds market gives our clients an edge. We provide insightful, practical and prompt advice based on the latest legal developments and structuring trends.