Luxembourg Funds Group
Maples and Calder does not practise Luxembourg law, instead we work closely with a range of local and international law firms already established in Luxembourg to address the Luxembourg legal requirements of our international client base.
However, the Luxembourg office of our affiliate MaplesFS provides formation, fiduciary and administration services to hedge funds.
- Trends in Irish Fund Launches
- Maples Group Honoured at HFM Asia Hedge Fund Services Awards
- Irish Funds Trends
- Funds - Ireland - Quarterly Update Q2 | April - June 2016
- CP86: Fund Management Company Effectiveness - Use of Designated Persons
- The ICAV – Maples and Calder Checks the Box
- SFTR – A Briefing on the Impact for Funds
In 2014 we acted on 35% of all CIMA registered funds. That level of Cayman Islands market experience is unmatched, and we use insights gained for the benefit of our clients.