A number of our lawyers, with capital markets experience from major international law firms have expertise in all areas of capital markets work, both secured and unsecured.
Typically, we will be advising where the issue documentation is governed by English or New York law but the issuer is a Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands vehicle. We also advise on transactions where the relevant debt instruments are governed by Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands law.
Many of our lawyers in this practice area also cover listing of debt instruments and structured finance (see these separate practice areas), in particular where the funding is provided through English or New York governed debt instruments.
Equity capital markets, including IPOs and secondary offerings are covered by the firm’s corporate practice.
- Irish SPVs Holding Irish Property Assets
- British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands Added to the Italian Whitelist
- Cayman FATCA Notification & Reporting Deadlines Extended to September 2016
- Maples Group Assists AerGen in Debut ABS Issuance
- Cayman Islands FATCA Notification and Reporting Deadlines Fast Approaching
- The CLOser - July 2016
- Cayman Islands Limited Liability Companies - Open for Business
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.
- 2010Capital Markets Firm of the Year, Ireland - Law Awards