A number of our lawyers, with capital markets experience from major international law firms have expertise in all areas of capital markets work, both secured and unsecured.
Typically, we will be advising where the issue documentation is governed by English or New York law but the issuer is a Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands vehicle. We also advise on transactions where the relevant debt instruments are governed by Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands law.
Many of our lawyers in this practice area also cover listing of debt instruments and structured finance (see these separate practice areas), in particular where the funding is provided through English or New York governed debt instruments.
Equity capital markets, including IPOs and secondary offerings are covered by the firm’s corporate practice.
- Maples and Calder Advises Western Digital on Acquisition of SanDisk
- Alternative Lending Structures in Ireland: Credit Funds and Loan Origination
- BVI Guidance Notes on the Common Reporting Standard Issued
- Cayman ELPs and LLCs: Key Considerations on Lending to Investment Funds
- Finance Bill 2016 – Section 110 Companies and Irish Property Loans
- The Aviation Law Review, 4th Ed. - Cayman Islands
- Irish SPVs Holding Irish Property Assets
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.
- 2010Capital Markets Firm of the Year, Ireland - Law Awards