Our finance team has extensive experience in advising financial institutions, private equity houses and corporates on many types of domestic and cross border banking transactions. These comprise loan and other funding arrangements governed by Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands law, including property financing, project finance and general corporate lending.
In addition, a large component of our banking practice comprises advising both lenders and borrowers on Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands counterparty issues as well as providing opinions covering due incorporation/ establishment, capacity authorisation, enforceability and enforcement of security interests.
- Debt Capital Markets in the Cayman Islands: Regulatory Overview
- Equity Capital Markets in the Cayman Islands: Regulatory Overview
- Risk Retention Survey of US CLO Managers – Part II
- Who Are Your Beneficial Owners?
- Madoff Litigation: UCITS Investor Rights and Depositary Liability
- Maples and Calder Advises Western Digital on Acquisition of SanDisk
- Alternative Lending Structures in Ireland: Credit Funds and Loan Origination
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.
- 2012Banking Law Firm of the Year - Ireland