Our finance team has extensive experience in advising financial institutions, private equity houses and corporates on many types of domestic and cross border banking transactions. These comprise loan and other funding arrangements governed by Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands law, including property financing, project finance and general corporate lending.
In addition, a large component of our banking practice comprises advising both lenders and borrowers on Cayman Islands, Irish or British Virgin Islands counterparty issues as well as providing opinions covering due incorporation/ establishment, capacity authorisation, enforceability and enforcement of security interests.
- Irish SPVs Holding Irish Property Assets
- British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands Added to the Italian Whitelist
- Cayman FATCA Notification & Reporting Deadlines Extended to September 2016
- Maples Group Assists AerGen in Debut ABS Issuance
- Cayman Islands FATCA Notification and Reporting Deadlines Fast Approaching
- The CLOser - July 2016
- Cayman Islands Limited Liability Companies - Open for Business
Our strategic global presence and highest quality expertise ensure that our clients receive unmatched service and advice, provided in a commercial and cost-effective way.
- 2012Banking Law Firm of the Year - Ireland